Stay tuned this weekend to listen to our very first podcast episode of “Hammer Time With Nikki and Kate: A Disabled Lawyer and a Personal Trainer Walk Into a Podcast….”!
This episode will revolve around a romantic’s favorite holiday: Valentine’s Day!
We’ll be discussing:
- Our thoughts on the holiday;
- The pressure people feel or expectations people have about showing affection/appreciation to the one they’re with on this one day of the year, especially if they haven’t been together for too long;
- How babies and marriage can change how a couple celebrates;
- Hooter’s Valentine’s Day deal involving free wings when you bring in (and shred) a picture of your ex;
- Valentine’s Day horror stories, including when Kate had to break up with a real-life version of Dexter one Valentine’s Day; and, to end with some optimism,
- Our best Valentine’s Days.
We’d love to know your opinions/stories involving the lovers’ holiday! Please feel free to leave a comment below, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet to us at @HammerTimeNandK, or comment on our Facebook page, Tumblr page or Google+ page.